[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Mon Jul 14 13:22:20 PDT 2008

You have a fantastic point, one that I forgot. Fighter practice in a public place is an excellent place for newcomers to come and feel less intimidated than going to someone's house.

"While AC certainly is a bonus, we really need to keep fighter practice
at a public venue.  While we do recruit a few folks now and again from
those who come to the parks for other reasons, we are most often
"found" by those who have seen our website and want to check us out.
Not everyone who seeks us out will actually come to talk to us.  Some
only watch and see what is going on.  This was made evident to us one
Sunday as a car full of people stated - "Oh here you are, we've been
looking all over this park for you," and that was the limit of their
interaction.  The chances of people coming out for a "look see" at
someone's home are not very good.  They lose their anonymity."

Dáire and Druinne

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.