[Elfsea] Our Marshalls, etc.

Rick Johnston rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 15:09:39 PDT 2008

:)

Rikr Foetipper

Knight Marshall

--- On Mon, 7/28/08, Dale, Jennifer <DaleJ at autonation.com> wrote:

From: Dale, Jennifer <DaleJ at autonation.com>
Subject: [Elfsea] Our Marshalls, etc.
To: "Elfsea (E-mail)" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Monday, July 28, 2008, 3:36 PM

Hi
I would like for our Archery marshall, Chivalric marshall, and Rapier Marshalls to please contact me. I also need our Chirurgeon to contact me regarding Defender.
We have recently had a turn over in one or two of these offices and I need your personal emails to contact you.

Thank you
lady Giliana

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you. _______________________________________________
Elfsea mailing list
Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org