[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Passing of the Cloak

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 20:26:36 PDT 2008

Congratulations, Lady RosMerryn! I am sorry to have missed your stellar
performance. Well done, my lady!

Your Elizabethan friend,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Bard of Elfsea

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Luciana Caterina di Borghese <
dolce.luce at gmail.com> wrote:

> For the folks that did not make the bardic, you missed an incredible
> showing of talent. Everyone was so good! Wow!  In all truth, it was the best
> I had ever heard. It was so very enjoyable. People who did not make it
> really missed out.
>
> And this was before the passing of the cloak.....to Merryn...  Merryn now
> the holder for the cloak for Kragenworth Keep!
>
> Vivat, Merryn!
>
> Luciana
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:26 AM, willowjonbardc at juno.com <
> willowjonbardc at juno.com> wrote:
>
>> I really look forward to the piece.
>>

> --
> В Обслуживании,
> Леди Лучане Катерине де Боргезе
>

> "If it's difficult we do it immediately. If it's impossible it takes a
> little longer....... Miracles by appointment only"

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little