[Elfsea] Wed. Fighter Practice

William Malmskog crazy.viking at yahoo.se
Sun Jul 13 20:38:51 PDT 2008

Nobles, Lords, Ladies and Gentles,

I have arranged my schedule at the physician's so I have Wed. night off and will henceforth be able to attend fighter practice on a regular basis.

If anyone has ailments and wish to make demands on my skill.  Under order of my Baron, the most wise and noble Master Malcolm Alberic Baron of Dreiburgen I now avail myself unto the Nobles and populace of Elf Sea.

Many who I have attend these past months can now attest to my skills as a healer.  (Yes, that would be a request for comments).  I do work for a physician if you happen to need my services during the week.

At the physician I am paid $100 per session, when I am working at events I will charge $25 per session, however at fighter practice I make no demands for monetary compensation but rather will rely of the famous generosity known of Elf Sea.  I do use herbs and ointments from the Empire of China in most sessions and its nice to cover my cost.  Tipping is always appreciated but never demanded.

In service to Baron Malcolm and Baroness Robynne
Nikolas farserker
Guard of Dreiburgen

AKM

William Malmskog, LMT