[Elfsea] Wed. Fighter Practice

bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 14 19:19:11 PDT 2008

I can be a bit of a skeptic, but I have found Nikolas' skills nothing short of amazing.

On two occassions, I had wrenched my elbow by not having as good technique as I desire.  In both cases Nikolas was able to repair the damage I had incurred.  Also, I had taken a couple of particularly stout blows to my right shoulder and he was able to give me back full range of motion.

Alejandro