[Elfsea] Queens this weekend

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 19:26:13 PDT 2008

Hi there,

We seem to have a nice little group getting on the road this weekend
for the event.

I will be taking down the Blue and White and there is a good chance
that we will get list field frontage.

Please join me under the pavilion.  They are striving to have as
period an ambiance as possible, so let's bring out some of our cool
stuff and have a good time showing off our banners and such.  If you
have questions, please call me at the house. I am working from home
tomorrow.  If the machine answers, please talk to the machine.  Number
is on the web site.

As always, chair covers and mugs are a "good thing."

See you there, and safe travels to all,
Druinne