[Elfsea] Kragenworth Sadness

Xue XianXian angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 19:40:29 PDT 2008

Greetings from a slightly disappointed bard,

It seems that, while I worked on my new piece till I was blue in the face, I forgot that Masumori Dono was heading out of town this weekend.  I forgot all about what day it was and, sadly, found out just a little too late to make arrangements that didn't involve me driving without my glasses.  I hope you all have fun and I apologize to HG Willow since I wrote my "Hero" piece for her entertainment and to Morgarten for not being there to introduce him to the gang.  Anywho...Enjoy yourselves and feel that my heart, if not my silly butt, is with you by the fire.

In Service to the Dream,

Yu Xue XianXian