[Elfsea] OT - Derby

Cid Tyer cidsound at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 06:36:01 PDT 2008

Forgive me but I couldn't possible remember contact info for those who
wanted info, or expressed interest.

For those who expressed interest last night in the roller derby game this
weekend, here is my email address - contact me off list.

(Shameless plug) For those of you that *might* be interested, email me!!
This will be our last regular season game before the playoffs!!

Lady Irina

--
"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull