[Elfsea] OT - Derby

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:13:06 PDT 2008

Hey Irina!

We'll be going to the derby on the 23rd. Remind me again what team you play
for and what your name is, so we can cheer REEEEALLY loud for you! ;O)

Eleanor Cleavely

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Cid Tyer <cidsound at gmail.com> wrote:

> Forgive me but I couldn't possible remember contact info for those who
> wanted info, or expressed interest.
>
> For those who expressed interest last night in the roller derby game this
> weekend, here is my email address - contact me off list.
>
> (Shameless plug) For those of you that *might* be interested, email me!!
> This will be our last regular season game before the playoffs!!
>
> Lady Irina
>
> --
> "My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
> near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull
> *"Never Mind the Manners"*
> *Suicide Shifters*   *VS*   *Death Row Rumblers*
> *Wrecking Crew*   *VS*   *High Seas Hotties*
> Doors @ 7pm, Whistle @ 7:30pm
> BYOB (no glass) & I suggest bringing a chair
> Musical Performance by The Big Guns
> *derbydevils.com*
> --If you're interested contact me for a special pre-bout ticket price!!!!

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little