[Elfsea] Defender update for business meeting

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 15 14:52:32 PDT 2008

Lady Giliana,

  Lady Elayne and I open our home for a Defender meeting if needed as we are centrally located in Fort Worth. Have a great trip and enjoy your plane ride.

  Lord Daniel and Lady Elayne O'Ceileachair
  7253 Normandy Road
  Fort Worth, TX 76112
  817-446-3919 (please no call after 8 pm)

"Dale, Jennifer" <DaleJ at autonation.com> wrote:
      Hi all
  I will not be able to attend business meeting tonight as I have to pack to go to California for my Grandmother's 100th birthday. First time on a plane for little Sarah, should be fun.
  Anyway. I wanted to give you news on Defender.
  1. First defender meeting will be held at Lady Elspeth's home on July 29th at 7:30. I would like all Coordinators that can attend to be there. I realize some will be at/going to pennsic and won't be able to. But if you can please be there.
  2. So far activities for defender are:
        Bardic Competition (Can't wait to see what Eleanor and all the other bards have to offer),
        Halfa (Lady Toryn will be putting on one heck of a party/competition)
        OF Course we will have Chivalric, Rapier and Archery. I hope to have a torchlight tourney if I can find someone to organize it.
          Planning on a potluck if I can find someone to organize it
        Need to know about the A&S, I have someone interested in sponsoring a children's a&s competition if I can find someone to run children's activities

3. The website is done, just doing some fine tuning at the request of the higher ups and then it will be released to the populace
  4. I am getting offers of donations for the raffle basket...more are welcome.
  Thanks and let me know if you need anything.
  Your humble autocrat
Giliana
  Jennifer Dale

  CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.