[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Rick Johnston rikr_foetipper at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 07:24:04 PDT 2008

Well it was wonderful to see a contingent of nonfighters at Sundays practice.  Coming out to support the Baronies official practices whether you fight or not is fantastic.  To bad there were no fighters at fighter practice.  I have been toying with the idea of starting a monthly melee practice..  If there are other activities of interest please feel free to let me know.  If attendance does not begin to pick up it looks like I will be either moving Sunday practice to a location more convenient for those that usually attend, or looking at possibly cancelling it as an official practice.

In Service Always,

Rikr Foetipper