[Elfsea] Sunday Fighter Practice

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Mon Jul 14 07:29:32 PDT 2008

"If attendance does not begin to pick up it looks like I will be either moving Sunday practice to a location more convenient for those that usually attend, or looking at possibly canceling it as an official practice." Ricer Foetipper

Personally, I would attend fighter practices more if it was held at someone's house where there was access to air conditioning in order to cool off occasionally. Something maybe twice a month where someone would host it in their backyard and we could have a pot luck/bbq. Make it a family affair. It is too hot to bring a 1 year old to fighter practice every Sunday with no way to cool her off if she gets overheated.

Thanks, Giliana

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.