[Elfsea] Calendar

Body Amara bodyamara at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 18:16:15 PDT 2008

For the populace,

Consolidation of Defender champions early in the Year would make a fine proposal.  Weather (wind) not withstanding, better accomodation in spring before summer pricing. Don't forget about a last hurrah before school lets out.  May is looking good for me at least.
Baronial College before "The War" is an excelant promotion of group "get together" for authorization and ride share to get there. And for those who can't go (because no one doesn't want to go), Ideas for later date, education on current projects, and info on processes of the Barony. Indoor in February off calender sounds good.
Moving Defender rounds out the season of wonderful events. Have you seen the number of good events in the fall Defender would be up against, as a back to back draw would be hard to get.

Just a thought,

Leannen MacNeil