[Elfsea] New student group on UTA campus

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Thu Jun 12 06:46:29 PDT 2008

I am happy to report after getting the constitution signed a new sca friendly student group is now active on the University of Texas Arlington Campus. The group is called the Medieval and Renaissance recreation society at the University of Texas at Arlington. This is not an effort to restart the college of three bridges. Membership is open to all current UTA students. If you are a UTA student or know someone who is please have them contact. I am looking forward to serving the barony and our kingdom and educating students at UTA.

I remain in service,

Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna