[Elfsea] Wedding invitation help requested

Brigdon, Floyd brigdon at tvcc.edu
Sat Jun 7 11:59:11 PDT 2008

      Greetings,

     A couple of friends of mine are getting married and wanting to do a period wedding (to take place at Gothic this year). They are also wanting to create some relatively period invitations to send out to friends and relatives. Now I know that wedding invitations are a modern invention but if there is a herald (or someone else) out there who would be willing to help us create some period sounding text for the invitation, I would certainly appreciate it.
     Thank you in advance.

     YIS,

     Milo Le Roux
     Ansteorran Fray