[Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO - FINAL NOTICE

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 06:18:41 PDT 2008

this could be fun... :)  Rua

Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 23:54:29 -0500From: Ameline at generich.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO - FINAL NOTICE

If people want to we could come back to my house at 12:00 and some could swim at the neighborhood pool. Fight in the back yard, eat watermelon order pizza who knows. See you all there!!!!
Ameline

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Wilkerson, Glen DSent: Friday, June 06, 2008 3:57 PMTo: Barony of ElfseaSubject: [Elfsea] BURLESON LIBRARY DEMO - FINAL NOTICE

Demo is from 10:00 to 12:00.  Set up is at 9:00.  All are invited, all are welcome.  Fighters, Artists, Artisans, Bards, everyone – please come.

The map is below.  The best approach is on NW Newton Drive from Wilshire / TX-174.  Park on the south side of the library, the demo space is the grove behind the library.

Hope to see everyone there.  Thanks.

Alaric

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/248+SW+JOHNSON+AVE+BURLESON+TX/