[Elfsea] Back to the Calendar

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 8 13:29:49 PDT 2008

Greetings,

  I feel that shifting Defender to the spring could be an interesting idea really.  Of course the upcoming champions will not have a full year of service, but I believe it very well may draw in more people.  But I think we should also keep a fall event.  I don't personally believe that giving up a weekend event would be good for us economically or socially.

  I know that Elfsea used to bring in tons of people because of their fun and involving atmosphere.  I believe that the reason that our attendance has dropped is because our hospitality has dropped.  This is NOT a jab at the autocrats or anyone else in a singular fashion.  I simply believe that we all should try coming up with and participating in more things at our events.  Maybe there is 'lag time' for some and not for others since we can not seem to agree on whether or not there is any.  I urge you to, if you see someone trapped in lag time, reach out to them and help them fill it.  This doesn't have to be anything more than a simple conversation, some persona play, or a suggestion of what they could get involved with at the moment.  I'm interested in trying to throw a special sort of foolish feast at some point and already have people willing to help us if any autocrat is interested.

  But I have to say that a college of some sort sounds wonderful as well.  Is there no chance of trying to do all three?  I would be willing to help in any way, even autocrat if I must. ^_-

  Well I guess I've aired my opinion so I'll leave you all to add your own.

  In service to every Dream,

Yu Xue XianXian

Gypsy Queen of the Miscreants,

Queen of Misrule of the Court of Miracles,

and SPOON...

...at Large ^_-

“Never judge a man by the gifts he bears.”

-Chinese Proverb