[Elfsea] Whose dream is it?

Donnel Shaw donnel_shaw at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 14:09:00 PDT 2008

Very Well said.
Donnel

----- Original Message ----
From: Brandy Merrell <brandyrose5 at hotmail.com>
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2008 8:39:35 AM
Subject: [Elfsea] Whose dream is it?

<snip> Last I checked, this was not YOUR game. This is OUR game.

I am going to open a can of worms... I don't know the opinions on this one, but I remember being taught that it is MY DREAM and MY GAME (though I shudder to use that word, it isn't supposed to be a game).  Everyone's Dream is a little different, and while I should always pursue my vision of The Dream, I should always remember that MY DREAM contributes to OUR DREAM and I shouldn't intentionally destroy anyone elses Dream in pursuit of my own.

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live SkyDrive.