[Elfsea] I have given up....

Marilyn Wolffe mmdswolffe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 10 15:55:36 PDT 2008

.........I can't read the Elfsea lists anymore.  We should just get a huge pit of mud---and have all parties involved settle things with a good ole mud fight. Heck you all have been slinging it back and forth anyways.

  There are things that bother me and I feel unjustly served about. I can see valid points on some items-others stuff is petty-the there are the whiners & snobs.  I am far from prefect so I shall not cast stones.  I am sadden to watch our Barony fall apart before my eyes.

  Lady Meriyan