[Elfsea] FW: Elfsea library demo

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu Jun 26 05:30:16 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Pennington [mailto:cpennington at burlesonlibrary.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:28 PM
To: Wilkerson, Glen D
Subject: Elfsea library demo

Lord Alaric, I have been unsucessful in my attempts to log in to the Elfsea listserv. Please pass this along to the list--Thanks in advance!

HL Mara of Rede sends greeting to the Their Gracious Excellencies Dáire and Druinne and the good gentles of the Barony of Elfsea, with her most heartfelt thanks to those who attended the demonstration of life in the Current Middle Ages. I was deeply touched by the wonderful turnout, and humbled by the love and caring of all of you. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.