[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:18:25 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

This is brief announcement to let you all know that Kragenworth Keep Bardic has been postponed 1 week, so we can all celebrate the 4th of July.  We will have the passing of the cloak on the 11th.  I have yet to hear what the criteria, if any, will be, but I will let you know as soon as possible.

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Gwenllian Brighid HertewelleLoch Ruadh Rocks!Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!