[Elfsea] sad news

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:59:49 PDT 2008

Naw, not always -- I usually refer to my circumstances as "on sojourn",
at least so far.  Less confrontational with the natives -- and there are
advantages to being accepted as a "local", even for a short time.  (I
tend to serve as a local deputy herald, if not as part of a higher-level
"staff", or otherwise jump in with normal Amra-like enthusiasm when I am
out of town...)

The "sojourn" thing has worked for me:  twice in Aethelmearc, once in
the Midrealm, and currently in Northshield.  (Two-handed rapiers are
awesome -- *almost* convinces me to take up rapier combat again...)

Hey there, Ailgenan!  Grow where you are planted!  Just remember that
your true roots are wherever YOU decide to set them.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MikeCBaker at verizon.net
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/