[Elfsea] Hospitilar and Sewing?

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 3 15:51:31 PDT 2008

I know that we have lots of people who enjoy
sewing and helping those who cannot. Plus finding
something comfortable both in persona and in garb
is always a plus.
An attempt is all that we ask, and I am sure she
will find a use for what ever she can get.
I know that our Hospitlar has some garb, what
size is she going to need?
Elfsea, isn't there a trip to the Fabric District
coming up, or did I miss it?

Crandall, Olde Phart