[Elfsea] Calendar

Cid Tyer cidsound at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:20:10 PDT 2008

Hm, if it was pushed as a camping event during the evening the instructors
or autocrats or some other person could organize a way for those who took
classes during the day to put them to use - say a slightly structured party
or some such business where those who had taken a bardic class might get up
and do a piece, if dancing were taught those that had learned it that day
would dance and so forth and so on.  You could even throw in that
torch-light tourney if fighting classes were included.

Just thinking...
Ira

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 9:16 AM, <ThoraOdottir123 at aol.com> wrote:

>  Is there a reason why a Baronial College couldn't be a weekend camping
> event like Springfare.  If done someplace like Canton with the big hall and
> campgrounds it could be pulled off.  Throw the Bardic competition and
> perhaps a brewers competition to the evening on Saturday and have classes
> both indoors and outdoors if weather permits.  Throw in authorizations or
> classes on tactics and skills for the fighters.
>
> My few experiences with Springfair were that it was like every other
> tourney event.   Making it into a college event would be a refreshing change
> from the usual tourney pace.
>

> My tuppence,
>
> Thora O.

"My heart is red & sweet, and I know it is sweet because what ever passes
near me puts out its tongue to me." --Sitting Bull