[Elfsea] Calendar

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Jun 11 07:23:22 PDT 2008

It is worth thinking about. Canton might not be the right place as it is
pretty expensive. We need to get a big turnout to make it pay. It also does
not really have classrooms. We could partition the hall into class areas. We
have done that before with smaller halls. Springfaire started out as a "fun
event" where we could blow off steam and just have fun. And, you are right,
it has become another standard event in many ways. It was still a lot of fun
this year, but it was not the Barony's "twinkie" any more.

Caelin