[Elfsea] New student group on UTA campus

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Fri Jun 13 07:59:37 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Deana Covel Whitney
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 20:48 PM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] New student group on UTA campus

Congratulations to the new group.

 I also want to urge current students to sign up with the group and be
active. Unless the rules at UTA have changed, there must be 10 members who
are active students at the start of every semester.
 I wish you happy requiting! and it's good to see a college group make a
come back.
                  ^^^^^^^^^
(recruiting perhaps?? - an interesting substitution)

  Maybe you can advertise at the Phi Alpha Theata meetings (history honor
society) & one of my former activities.

HL Hanna

'Tourists don't know where they've been; Travelers don't know where they're
going!' - Paul Theroux