[Elfsea] Pennsic

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 14 21:44:22 PDT 2008

True to form I have waited until the last minute to look for information about something.  I was told there was something posted recently to Elfsea about Pennsic, and tomorrow I think is the last day to pre-reg.  Can someone tell me the "exact" name to pre-reg under?  Is is "Barony of Elfsea"?  I am assuming this is what it is but if I use that and it's instead "The Barony of Elfsea, the Cooper's computer might put me in a camp all by myself.  Rua (late again...)