[Elfsea] Needleworker's Info on Period Shoes

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 23:28:45 PDT 2008

I have the following documents available as attachments but I believe the list strips attachments.
If you would like me to send the attachments to you drop me an email.

Adobe pdf files:
Easy Irish Shoe By Brian MacThomas Ui Fhoghladha.pdf
Easy Period Shoe By Brian MacThomas Ui Fhoghladha.pdf
Bitty Booties by Heather Bailey.pdf
Viking Shoes by Danr Bjornsson.pdf

Microsoft Word doc. files:
Compendium for Shoemaking By Anna de Byxe MKA Anna Troy.doc
VIKING SHOES- Vikings On Line http.doc
Beginner's Luck Elven Shoes.doc

These are some really interesting Medieval Shoe Sites.

Yahoo Group - Medieval Shoemaking
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/medievalshoemaking/
Yes, you have to join the group but these shoe patterns are in the Files section including:
Easy Irish Shoe By Brian MacThomas Ui Fhoghladha.pdf
Easy Period Shoe By Brian MacThomas Ui Fhoghladha.pdf
Compendium for Shoemaking By Anna de Byxe MKA Anna Troy.doc

Footware of the Middle Ages By I. Marc Carlson
http://www.personal.utulsa.edu/~marc-carlson/shoe/SHOEHOME.HTM

Leather Working     Anglo-Saxon, Viking, Norman and British Living History
http://www.atburton.freeserve.co.uk/MilitiesdeBec/Main.htm
This link was good 2 weeks ago, but all I got tonight was "Page Not Found"

The Viking- Saxon ,Norman, Celtic & Viking Re-Enactment
http://www.vikingsonline.org.uk/resources/authenticity/basickit/basickit15.html#frontseam

Bitty Booties:
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/BittyBooties.pdf

Main Page Anglo-Saxon, Viking, Norman and British Living History
http://www.regia.org/main.htm

Leather and Footwear
http://annat.net/ac/leather.htm

Viking Shoes by Danr Bjornsson.pdf