[Elfsea] In search of Fiber Arts

Vicki Marsh vmarsh at twmarsh.net
Thu Mar 20 07:41:28 PDT 2008

Greetings, Adelaide,

I am holding a mundane SnB every Sunday afternoon in Cedar Hill around 4 pm.
It's held at White Rhino Coffeehouse. You can google for information and a
map.

Mostly, we do subversive knitting and crocheting, but rumors are that
Spinning will start taking place as well. The Black Sheep Spinners are a
group in formation that I've heard may start showing up there.

Simpatico Yarns in Bedford is an awesome place to go for knitting,
crocheting, and spinning. I suppose it really depends on what flavor of
Fiber Arts the gentleman enjoys. If he's a knitter, spinner, weaver, or
crocheter, there is an online community where he can make even more
connections and build his stash of fibers. It's called www.ravelry.com and
it's like Myspace for fiberholics.

Mistress Xene
aka