[Elfsea] Greetings from Iron Roger Flint

Harold Tolliver ironrogerflint.harold at gmail.com
Fri May 2 19:19:11 PDT 2008

Aye, Shiver in Terror.
I am from the north and my hair may be white, but I am not one of the Vik.
They know not the courage of my crew, nor the skill of lying in wait for
days for my prey. Nor do they live north of the trees, for that is my
hunting ground, and they would not long survive in my world.

And you...You Anglik Privateer.
You have to have "permission" in order to wage thievery. Your ships sail the
warm seas for you are not capable of watching a sparrow, let along an eagle.

You even say that you are afeared of "offending Noble Women and small
children"? I fear naught. Nor do I fear offense of my person, nay for I am
the Iron Roger Flint.