[Elfsea] Big Blue Questions

Neil Starkey starkeyallinone at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 09:02:31 PDT 2008

The tent is white, no recent photo.  Condition: Canvas is in excellent condition.  Walls are White vinyl and will need washed, plus there will have to be some adjusting to make them work 100% with the tent.  3 center poles are recently re-welded and made stronger after the last use.  Poles around the edges are wood and warped.  These will most likely need replaced.  I don't know if you remember Caelin, that this is tent that we tried to set up for my wedding at the park in Irving before the wind tried to take off with it.  It has also been set up at an event in Elfsea once, but can't remember which one.  Might ask Kerrick about it.  He designed the center poles for it.  Hope this helps.Raimond

From: rjt at softwareinnovation.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 16 May 2008 10:35:39 -0500Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Big Blue Questions

What color is it? Do you have a recent picture of it?

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of neil starkeySent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 13:36 PMTo: elfsea at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Big Blue Questions

Hi folks, Haven't said hi in a while.  Been busy, however, I may have a possible answer to The Big Blue Question.  Some may remember the big tent I have.  20'X40' in size.  I do have it up for sale at $800.  If someone is willing to come to Amarillo to pick it up, I will let the Barony have for $700.  This includes poles, ropes, top and everything.  Just let me know. A Jester's chief employment, is to kill himself for your enjoyment,

and a Jester unemployed.....is nobodies Fool.  (Danny Kaye "The Court Jester")

Get Free (PRODUCT) RED™ Emoticons, Winks and Display Pics. Check it out!