[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Reminder about Woodworking Day

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Fri May 16 05:10:49 PDT 2008

Fwd by request.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz Wilson <ewilson618 at tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, May 16, 2008 at 6:41 AM
Subject: [Steppes] Reminder about Woodworking Day
To: steppes at lists.ansteorra.org

Please make sure this gets on the Elfsea, Lindenwood and Glaslyn lists.
 This
is just a reminder about the woodworking day at our home, 2713 Pasadena
Place, Flower Mound, TX  75022.  It officially starts at 2 pm THIS Sunday
but you may
be able to come earlier if need be.  I think my husband Duncan De Bard
(aka Robert Wilson) will be in the garage puttering around all day.  Bring
your own wood and safety equipment if possible; some safety equipment
(goggles) are available.  He does only have one set of hearing protection
equipment and sometimes the lathe, etc. can be a bit loud.  To get
in touch with him directly and let him know you are coming, email him at
RobertWilson at phns.com or call him at cell phone 214-478-7894.  I am
going to be gone much of that afternoon because it turns out I have
a girl scout function that I must attend with my daughters, but that
will keep them out of everyone's way during the woodworking.  Robert
says 16 is about the right age for using the equipment.  Oh, Date is
Sunday May 18th.  Thank you!

Christianna