[Elfsea] Help make events better?

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed May 21 08:11:53 PDT 2008

I would say a Baronial College, Springfaire, or similar events could be at
Boys Ranch or other close in places. The Corps of Engineers sites in
southwest Fort Worth are also good for these and somewhat bigger venues,
though the lack of water, electricity, and showers somewhat limit the Corps
sites for camping.

Boy Scout sites have great trees, vistas, and basic facilities.
Unfortunately, they don't allow alcohol. For day tripping sites that might
be OK, but for SCA camping most find that unacceptable.

Caelin