[Elfsea] Highland Games

Tomas Niallagain siortomas at gmail.com
Fri May 30 14:27:15 PDT 2008

Let me try and send this now that the list seems to be working.

Concerning Highland games:

This year my family has other commitments that prohibited us from stepping
forward in support of the demo this year, as we have in years past. (I have
my two weeks of annual military service and Rixende is travelling to a deaar
friend's knighting out of kingdom.)

 However, NO ONE can honestly call the Highland Games Demo a simple demo.