[Elfsea] Thank you Elfsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn Kostal ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Tue May 6 20:34:02 PDT 2008

Greetings Elfsea,

There are so many people who I owe a great deal of thanks to for
making Springfaire this year Successful.

The people at the shed on Thursday night for load in.  Catirina,
Lawrence, Caelin, Ælfwyn, Sebastian, Adelaide (along with Daughter and
significant other), Hannah, Delorise, Rixende and Cathal.  Most
everyone also showed up to unload the trailer on Sunday.

Thanks to my site set up and tear down crew Daniel, Catirina,
Sebastian and Adelaide.

Thanks to the coordinators of the marshaled events.  Lochlan for a
creative heavy tournament.  Dirk for a wonderful Guardian of the
Gauntlet tournament.  Daniel for the archery shoot and Elspeth for the
children's shoot.

Thanks to Master Robin and Mistress Melissandra for wonderful Titled
Bard and Artisan Competitions.  The prize provided for the bardic and
the original scroll for the artisan were stunning.

Thanks to Elspeth (again) for feeding Their Highnesses, the Royal
retinue and Their Excellencies.

Lady Meriyan did a wonderful job with the waterbearing.  She was able
to wrangle a group of enthusiastic young boys and girls to keep our
fighters watered.

Catirina and her staff did a wonderful job handling gate.  Thank you!

Thanks to Their Excellencies Daire and Druinne for their support.

Honorable Lady Rixende, my Keystone Advisor.  Thank you for keeping me
calm and providing me with excellent guidance and advice.

Lord Cathal, thanks for putting up with midnight panic attacks and
many sleepless nights leading up to last weekend.

I beg forgiveness of anyone I forgot.  Please send me emails and say
"hey...what about me" so I can brag on what an incredible group of
people make up this Barony.

Proud to serve Elfsea and Ansteorra,
Genevieve
Event Steward Elfsea Springfaire 2008

--The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.