[Elfsea] Assistance needed please

William kingdom.protector at shaw.ca
Tue May 6 21:54:43 PDT 2008

Greeting and good evening,

This coming weekend, I am hoping to attend the event in Stargate, "Squires, Cadets and Arcarius". The trouble is that I will be flying into DFW at about 6 am saturday, and out at 6 pm sunday.

Is there anyone who might be able to help me out with transportation? I have accomodation locally but no vehicle...

I'm hoping to buy my tickets on thursday, so time is of the essence.

Thank you very much.

William (from far, far away)

Ps: This trip is a complete surprise, so unless they're "the ride" please don't let any of the St Sebastian crew know I'm coming.