[Elfsea] Defender/PED's and the Calender

Ceatta o Gulcleth ceatta at flash.net
Wed May 28 14:18:38 PDT 2008

Why this big discussion about PED's when we can't even get our act together
for a simple demo?

Oh, well, this shows me the level of commitment in our Barony....

Formerly In Service to Our  Once- Great Barony
Lord Ceatta
Elfsea Demo Coordinator Emeritus
aliquantulus ferment nunquam vulnero quisquam
(a little ferment never hurt anyone)
Ceatta at flash.net