[Elfsea] Defender/PEDs and the Calendar

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue May 27 20:52:08 PDT 2008

I am all for some one day events close to home. I don't need to go all over the kingdom. I can't afford it and I can't handle it with my health.

One of the things I was pushing last year was we needed cheap events that are fun to hook our younger members.

I thought the decision to not support the attempt to put three Bridges back together was short sighted. I know I would like some of those younger people to put up tents.

The success of the Steppes Bardic at nighttime this year shows that the old way of having the Bardic at night is still a good idea.

I know some of you want to do Kingdom events. Lets face it you get awards for doing them and the respect of important people, but some of us just want a active healthily local group so we can play. Is there some way we can do both?????

Willow