[Elfsea] Defender/PED's and the Calendar

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Tue May 27 21:00:42 PDT 2008

There is no good reason to have to have a Baronial college on the official calendar. As of not long ago House Wolfstar have their house hold event on the Ansteorra on line calendar and we could buy a half page. Elfsea has the money. And we could send ads out to local groups newsletter. We don't need the Crown and even if it was a on calendar event more than likely the Crown would need to go to a bigger activity.

Other groups don't worried about being on or off calendar they claim the event as an official baronial activity and never mention if awards can be given out at them

I can get you teachers. I might not be able to put up hall decorations or run around but I can get on the phone and get people.