[Elfsea] Defender/PED's and the Calender

Gustav Minnesinger synrik at earthlink.net
Tue May 27 18:12:50 PDT 2008

My two pence (and hoping that the Log burns long and bright), is to focus on quality than the quantity that Elfsea has been known for.

By having fewer events, we can plan that much more ahead to ensure that they are ‘over the top’ and something that everyone will never forget.  And by inviting our friends and neighbors (cantons and shires) to come out, play and take part (‘The Amazing Queens High Tea’ sponsored by _____, or ‘The Belch-off and Drum-jam’ held by the Centurions, Just examples), we take a little of the pressure off ourselves and help spread the fun around.