[Elfsea] Wednesday Rapier Practice Officialy Discontinued

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Thu May 1 11:24:28 PDT 2008

Due to lack of participation since middle of the week rapier practice
resumed the first of April, Wednesday night rapier practice at Bedford
Boys Ranch is discontinued until further notice.  I regret this
decision, but week after week of being the only person showing up has
convinced me that, at this time, continuing a middle of the week rapier
practice is simply not tenable.

I will continue to attend all Sunday baronial practices, and will be
open to participate in any other occasional practice anyone else wants
to hold.

I am also open to resuming a regular middle of the week practice in
Elfsea as soon as interest warrants, but until then I will be attending
the Tuesday night practice in Steppes as often as I can.

Don Alaric Greythorn

Rapier Marshal, Barony of Elfsea