[Elfsea] Highland Games

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 10:27:43 PDT 2008

Hiya y'all,

  I have been having a time trying to get used to this whole mommy thing for a while and have neglected my interest in the Barony's Minister of Children's Activities...I was wondering if we STILL don't have one, and if the answer is no, what exactly does one have to do to get into something like this?  I've always loved children and their experiences now will effect whether they stay with us as they grow, being the future and all. ^_^ Please let me know of point me in the direction of figuring it out for myself as I am, as is usual, lost in a big pile of technical stuff.

  -Xue