[Elfsea] EVENTS - WHAT DO YOU LIKE

Reeves, Jennifer (SSC) ReevesJ2 at autonation.com
Mon May 19 07:11:36 PDT 2008

Hi

I have a few questions that I thought might be interesting to find out. Could you please take a few minutes and answer them.

Thank you for taking the time.
Lady Giliana

1. How far are you willing to travel to daytrip? (hours, mileage)
2. What is the deciding factor as to whether you camp or stay at a hotel?
3. Do you find it more expensive to camp or stay in a hotel?
4. If you got a break on the site fee, would you be more willing to show up early and stay late for set up and tear down?
5. If you day trip, what time do you generally arrive at the event and what time do you leave?
6. What kinds of things would make you more likely to stay later, lets say Saturday of the event? (bardic, parties, special nighttime fighting)
7. Do you have the ability to have one or two people carpool with you to an event? (space in vehicle, for them and their stuff)
8. What kinds of things do you like in a site? Please rank the following (1 thru 8 with 1 being most important)

_____	Flush toilets
_____	Showers
_____	Easy access to water
_____	Easy access to electricity
_____	Indoor (A/C or heated) hall of some kind
_____	Formal parking (Blacktop/cement)
_____	Close distance to hotels/food
_____	Shade trees

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.