[Elfsea] EVENTS - WHAT DO YOU LIKE

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 07:53:29 PDT 2008

    1. How far are you willing to travel to daytrip? (hours, mileage)

        2 hours, aprox. 150 miles one way

2. What is the deciding factor as to whether you camp or stay at a hotel?

         Children

  4. If you got a break on the site fee, would you be more willing to show up early and stay late for set up and tear down?

      I personaly think those who stay, stay.. and those who don't ... don't

  5. If you day trip, what time do you generally arrive at the event and what time do you leave?

            Arrive 8-9am   Leave 9-11pm

6. What kinds of things would make you more likely to stay later, lets say Saturday of the event? (bardic, parties, special nighttime fighting)

               Babysitters... :-)

  7. Do you have the ability to have one or two people carpool with you to an event? (space in vehicle, for them and their stuff)

               Sometimes, when we arent camping or taking the kids

  8. What kinds of things do you like in a site? Please rank the following (1 thru 8 with 1 being most important)
  _____  7 Flush toilets
_____ 4  Showers
_____  3 Easy access to water
_____  5  Easy access to electricity
_____ 2  Indoor (A/C or heated) hall of some kind
  _____  8 Formal parking (Blacktop/cement)
_____  6 Close distance to hotels/food
_____ 1  Shade trees (or several large pavillions)

  #1 Somewhere cool/warm/dry for the wife and kids.... large pavillion, covered seating area, or hall ....does not matter.
        My 2 pence,  Lochlan   {:-)