[Elfsea] Lysts at Castleton - Pavilion Space

Druinne de Salesberie druinne at gmail.com
Wed May 28 08:38:23 PDT 2008

Greetings,

At Moot, I saw a number of hands going up that belonged to people who
indicated that they were going to Lysts.  As I mentioned at Moot way
back when, I am taking the Baronial Blue and White to the event.  Some
of you have contacted me about going and we have been planning, but
not all of those hands belonged to those folks.

Pavilion space is at a premium, so if you are going and planning on
being under the baronial tent and you have not been in direct contact
with me, please contact me as soon as possible.

We are in the last phases of planning and will be doing the shopping
tonight and the car pool caravan packing tomorrow night.

I can be reached at druinne at gmail.com or at baroness at elfsea . net.

Druinne