[Elfsea] EVENTS - WHAT DO YOU LIKE

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon May 19 14:16:47 PDT 2008

I must admit that most of those factors are not important to me. my Health had limited me. I need to go to events that are close enough that I can day trip. I would like them to be close enough I could still stay up at night and make it home by 5 in the morning. If I decide to create something like a Ladies pavilion or a gaming area or a tavern I need the site close enough that I can get the stuff to the event and pay a arm and leg in gas. The Last springfaire I went to and set something up I took so many trips I could have gone to the War.

What I need is activities that allow me to escape from everyday life. I like Ladies pavilions or taverns like the Green Dragon, Quests or dancing on the green I like a place to set up camp were there are no cars. I don't want the area to be "period only" I just don't want cars. i would be willing to camp a little ways off to get away from them.

I like to work on things like culture camps or theme parties or fetes.

I don't need contest but I like to do creative things like decorate tables or create interludes at feast or have parades. I loved making the things for the parades we use to have at Elfsea.

I can live with a primitive site and use porta potties and bring my own water if you give me bread and circuses.
Willow de Wisp