[Elfsea] Halloween Party

Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family daire.druinne at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 18:38:08 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

Some of you already know this, but for those who do not....

We are hosting a modern Halloween Party at home this year on Friday,
October 31st.  This is a "kid-friendly" party - read no alcohol.

We plan on sending out the trick or treaters around dusk, after
filling their tummies with some dinner.  This is our first year in the
house, so we have no idea how many kids will come by for treats, but
the neighborhood has the look of one that gets hit fairly well.  We
plan on spending as much of the evening as the weather will allow on
the front porch area where we will have some spooky treats for our
little guests.  (Yeah, we are going to spend a forutne on dry ice.)

Costumes are encouraged.

Donations to the table are not required, but if you want to bring
something, please give us a call or email so that we can coordinate a
bit.  I want to make sure that I enough "appropriate to the season"
serving dishes.  And of course, it should be ghoulish in nature and
suitable for the table of our inspirations - those wonderul women
known to most of us as Morticia Adams and Lillie Munster.

Ahh, Martha got nothing on those two divas!

So, if you are out and about on this wonderful night, please put us on
your social calendar and drop by for a treat, even if it is just for a
bit as you travel from one festivity to another.

Daire and Druinne