[Elfsea] OT - Interactive Developer position

Crystal Lewis ladygwensca at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 09:02:05 PDT 2008

One of my recruiters is currently looking for an interactive developer. Since I'm pretty happy with my developer position I told him I would pass this along to my friends :-)

If interested, contact Jeff Lipschultz at jeff at alistsolutions.com. Tell him Crystal McDermott sent you.

Our client is a world-wide marketing firm that has established itself as a full-service shop for all types of marketing initiatives to Fortune500 companies and beyond.  The client’s Dallas-based team is looking for a Senior Interactive Developer (Front-End) who executes the build process for interactive projects.  This position works with the Interactive Designers to develop client-side and server-side code for layout, content integration and interactivity, and works with other programmers and developers to complete each deliverable related to back-end integration.  The Senior Interactive Developer participates in all phases of the design process, including concept development and execution.  He/she is responsible for meeting the business and functional requirements for each project’s objectives and for ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle while meeting the project timeline and budget.  Very minimal travel is required.

Responsibilities:
·       Develops all code to fulfill the presentation layer of interactive projects.

·       Works with other programmers and developers to integrate back-end functions.

·       Prepares application module and flow diagrams as required.

·       Reports to monitor status of development.

·       Develops test scenarios and scripts on the basis of business and functional requirements.

·       Performs testing, identifies and documents bugs, debugs and applies fixes to applications.

·       Designs, develops and documents code.

·       Acts as a technology consultant to other departments in the agency.

·       Works with the creative and technical team members during the full life cycle of the project.

Qualifications:
·       This position requires a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree and 4-6 years of interactive design experience in advertising or a relevant combination of education and experience.

·       Demonstrated ability to program complex and dynamic HTML and hybrid web sites.

·       Deep experience in all client and server-side technologies, such as HTML, CSS, ASP, and/or PHP.

·       Ability to develop, analyze, and deliver against high-level requirements documentation

·       Current knowledge of web accessibility guidelines and standards.

·       Experience developing and testing for cross-browser compatibility

·       Great understanding of current web design trends, such as Web 2.0

·       Basic understanding of JavaScript, Dreamweaver, data-driven development, Basic PhotoShop CS, and Illustrator CS.

·       Working knowledge of content management systems.

·       Excellent time management, problem solving, and communication skills

·       Solid understanding of the creative development process.

http://mail.yahoo.com