[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:52:05 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!

We will be hosting Kragenworth Keep Bardic, tomorrow night at 7:30 PM, SCA time.  This is NOT cloak competition.  The weather seems to be cooperating and we look forward to seeing you here!
Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and food to share.  Period garb is appreciated, but clothing is mandatory!

Directions:  take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit at Craig St., 1 exit South of Meadowbrook.  Go East, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter St.  Go North to the "T" intersection of Hunter and Beaty.  We are the gray house on the NE corner of that intersection, 6801 Beaty St.
We look forward to seeing you and I believe that Lord Tarkus will be here this time!

Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff Loch Ruadh Rocks!