[Elfsea] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:11:00 PDT 2008

Oh no! I'm sorry I missed it. I JUST got this email, too. Strange...

Hope all went well. See you at Defender!
Eleanor
Bard

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 10:52 AM, Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles!
>
> We will be hosting Kragenworth Keep Bardic, tomorrow night at 7:30 PM, SCA
> time.  This is NOT cloak competition.  The weather seems to be cooperating
> and we look forward to seeing you here!
> Please bring your bardic material, a chair, your beverage of choice and
> food to share.  Period garb is appreciated, but clothing is mandatory!
>
> Directions:  take your best route to East Loop 820 and exit at Craig St., 1
> exit South of Meadowbrook.  Go East, 5 or 6 blocks, to Hunter St.  Go North
> to the "T" intersection of Hunter and Beaty.  We are the gray house on the
> NE corner of that intersection, 6801 Beaty St.
> We look forward to seeing you and I believe that Lord Tarkus will be here
> this time!
>
> Ly. Gwenllian Hertewelle and Ld. Tarkus Pengriff
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little